Fresh and quick slaw recipe for anytime of year. Great potluck dish!
- 1 cup finely shredded Napa cabbage
- 1 cup finely shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- ½ cup red and yellow bell pepper, julienne
- 1 cup pineapple, chopped
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- 4 Tbsp cilantro leaves, chopped
- 4 Tbsp sesame seeds
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoon Braggs Soy Seasoning
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup or date paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, grated
- ½ tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- ½ jalapeno pepper, minced
- ½ teaspoon celtic salt
In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, Braggs, maple syrup, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, jalapeno and salt.
In large salad bowl add all of the salad ingredients, except for the green onions and cilantro. Dress with dressing, toss well to cover the cabbage and pineapple completely. To serve divide slaw on 4 plates, top with green onions, cilantro and sesame seeds.